Our Pick of the Top Rated Trampolines from Our Favorite Brands
If you’re looking for the safest trampoline on the market, you need to know which brands are the best. Subpar brands that produce products that are known to break or wear down easily should be avoided.
Skywalker 12-Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure Combo with Spring Pad
Our favorite for 2017
Stamina 36-Inch Folding Trampoline
A great value option
JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 250
Comes with a workout DVD
But there are a lot of good models on the market, and the hardest part of buying one is comparing the many available models.
A few of the features that you can use to compare each model are:
- Folding Options: Trampolines can take up a lot of unnecessary space. There are folding options, which are ideal for smaller spaces. With some models being 3’ or larger in radius, the ability to fold them up makes a major difference for the person who enjoys an at-home workout.
- Outdoor vs Indoor: There are indoor and outdoor models. Outdoor models are huge, and this wouldn’t be the best option for an indoor workout. When you want to exercise, an indoor rebounder is the better option.
- Additional Features: Outdoor models may have an enclosure to protect users from injuries. Indoor models may or may not come with bars, which can be used for added stability. Depending on your usage needs, these extras can make a big difference in your workout or time on a normal trampoline.
Trampolines are complex, and depending on if the model is an outdoor or indoor model, they can come with a varied set of features that need to be considered. The above points are just a few of the features that you should look for when reading reviews.
Reviews from the Best Trampoline Brands
Stamina 36-Inch Folding Trampoline – Stamina offers a 36” folding trampoline that has been called safe and effective. Designed to be used for exercise, this model weighs just 14 pounds with a weight limit of 250 pounds. Rugged and durable, the frame is all-steel and six legs keep the trampoline in position and sturdy.
Users who aim to exercise in their home will find that this model folds up, so it doesn’t need to take up an entire corner of the room.
All of the legs detach for easy folding. Thirty band tension resistance us offered as well as a safety pad for proper rebounding.
This is a great trampoline for space-savings.
Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Round Trampoline – The Skywalker brand is one of the best in the world, and the 12-feet round trampoline is an option for a large, outdoor trampoline that can be used by multiple people at once. This model offers heavy gauge galvanized steel, and it’s reinforced with T-sockets.
A total of 6 W-shaped legs are included to provide added support to the trampoline.
A built-in enclosure interlocks with the mat to eliminate any gaps that exist. The spring pad offers UV protection to stop the mat from degrading and becoming damaged over time. There is a 1” foam padding for added safety.
For outdoor usage, this is a great option.
Sunny Health & Fitness 40″ Foldable Trampoline with Bar – Sunny Health is another great company known for their affordable, durable trampolines. This model is an exceptional choice and is able to fold up. Unlike other trampolines, this is a true rebounder that is meant to be used for exercise and fitness.
A total of 40” in diameter, this trampoline also comes with an adjustable stability bar that can be adjusted between 40”, 45” and 50” in height.
Ideal for people with balance issues, and packed with 32 metal springs, Sunny Health’s trampoline supports a weight of up to 250 pounds. There are six steel legs, and this unit can be folded. It even comes with a carrying bag.
JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 250 – JumpSport offers the 250, which should be at the top of every trampoline list. This model has a size of 39” in diameter, and the padded petal mat aims to reduce injuries while also offering a superb bounce.
Black arched legs are included for added stability, while the 30 EnduroLost 2 cords are rated for 1 million cycles.
These cords provide a great bounce, and they don’t have the same level of danger as normal springs. This should be a consideration for any users worried about suffering from an injury while exercising on a rebounder.
And this model comes with a basic workout DVD to help you get started with your rebounder workouts.
MaXimus Pro Quarter Folding Mini Trampoline – MaXimus makes top-of-the-line trampolines, and this model comes with everything a person needs to get started with their workout. This model comes with a stabilization bar, DVD to help you get started with your workout and band weights for a resistance workout.
Foldable, this trampoline can be folded for easy transport.
The Pro provides three basic workouts to follow, and the unit has a 40” radius. A total of 6 legs are included, and there is a stabilization bar that has one standard size available. The weight limit of this unit is 286 pounds.
Silent when in use, this rebounder is an ideal, high-end model meant for exercise.
Buyer’s Guide – How to Choose from The Top Trampoline Brands to Get the Best Unit for You
Trampolines are unique because they used to be used just for fun, but now, people have turned to rebounding because it’s a great overall workout. This has made choosing a trampoline a major hassle, and you can’t use a rebounder in the same way you use a traditional trampoline.
Rebounders are much smaller and designed to be used specifically as a form of exercise.
A few of the recommendations on how to choose a brand or unit that works best for you are:
- Size: The size of your space will play a major role in the trampoline that you choose. A smaller, 36” (or somewhere around this size) is the ideal choice for a flat or apartment where space may be limited.
- Padding: The padding when you use a trampoline is the key to avoiding injuries. If pads are over the springs, this will protect your feet from potential injuries when exercising. Padding ought to be on the metal frame, too, in an effort to protect your feet from injuries.
- Reviews: The best trampoline reviews will describe the main features of a trampoline, and they’ll also tell you all of the pertinent specs, such as weight and common problems that a unit may have. There is never an excuse to not read reviews before making a purchase.
You’ll also want to make a budget and look at numerous models until you find one that matches your needs. Weight limit, especially for heavier users, will need to be considered to ensure you can use the trampoline without it breaking.